- Facemasks are now required for all guests of the NSHOF. If you do not have one upon arrival, one will be made available to you.
- We ask that ticket purchases be made online to reduce physical exchange at the ticket booth. However, tickets will be available for purchase onsite if needed.
- We will require groups to practice social distancing from other groups within the NSHOF.
- Only one group will be allowed to use each interactive at a time.
- There will be a limit to the number of guests in the building at any given time. If we reach the limit, guests will be asked to wait outside until space becomes available. Our current capacity will be set at 50% or 100 guests.
- Our virtual reality exhibit will be closed until further notice.
- The NSHOF will have staff consistently cleaning interactive experiences within the building during open hours
Regular business hours will begin June 10:
Wednesday: 1:30pm - 9:00pm
Thursday: 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Friday: 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm